The keynote/workshop is based on the best-selling book ‘Walking with Tigers’ which is around Frank’s research and ongoing consulting work with top companies around the world.
We have seen huge changes in the sales process over the years. It started with relationship selling, then moved on to solution selling. Following this was process selling…. but the internet and Covid changed all that.
Now the buyer is in control, they rarely have time for relationships, already know our product, services and costs, so don’t need us to give them a solution.
They also shy away from process step by step selling as they already know what they need, when they need it and where they can find it.
They now have the capabilities to do their research online on the product or service, costs, people and customer feedback.
If we are still using sales methods of 15 years ago, we will be missing many opportunities.
What will be covered……
Organization’s now have three sales forces:
The traditional sales force – they need to be versed in new sales techniques, understanding the psychology of buying (rather than selling) and moving from left brain to right brain sales strategies. They also need to be well versed with the latest opportunities of finding clients, including LinkedIn, Advanced Google searches and Twilert.
- The sales cycle
- Where & how to prospect for new business
- Developing rapport and easing tension levels
- The sales value proposition
- Using the latest technology for qualifying clients
- Powerful questioning skills
- Moving from left to right brain selling
- How to deal with different personality types
The unrecognized sales force – this is everyone in your organization who believes that they are not in sales yet interact with clients daily. By developing a customer rather than operational focus and giving them the correct skills, you will have more ‘sticky’ customers that will stay with your organization because of the superior service
- Examples of good and bad service
- Creating a legendary culture & vision
- The important service attributes that all customers want
- Setting & maintaining standards
- The 10-touch plan to create ‘sticky customers’
The unseen sales force – these are the potential clients that you don’t even know are looking for what you can offer. If you are not on the first page of Google (for a search term, not your company name), don’t feature prominently on LinkedIn and are not having conversations on the social media channels where your clients ‘hang out’, you will be missing massive opportunities. How to dominate Google
- What makes great websites and what is required by clients as well as Google
- How to dominate the first page of Google
- How to turbocharge your LinkedIn profile
- Why and how to use the ‘Big Five’ YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- How to develop online videos to market products and services
- The 3 essential elements of a successful video
- The 15 ranking factors that YouTube requires for your videos to rank
- Using Zoom for sales calls
- The latest equipment and software to create online videos
- What it takes to create a great video and video testimonial
- Clever strategies to analyse what your competitors are doing online
This presentation shares strategies and real-life case studies of the successful companies that have adopted the new sales world and what your company could do to optimize your sales opportunities.
Frank Furness CSP is an internationally sought-after motivational speaker. His lively, enthusiastic and humorous style has inspired audiences all around the world.
He is a specialist in sales, technology, social media and goal setting and how they work in tandem to produce great results for organizations.
He currently spends seventy percent of his time speaking internationally, working in fifty eight countries.
In 2007 he was awarded ‘Top Speaker’ for Vistage Europe in 2011 inducted into the ‘Speaker Hall of Fame’.
In 2013 he was recognised as ‘Overseas Speaker of the Year’ for TEC Australia and rated top speaker for Vistage Florida.
Frank’s books ‘Walking with Tigers – Success Secrets of the World’s Top Business Leaders’ and ‘How to Find New Business and Clients’ are International best sellers.
Take a look at Frank’s video channel