Selling has changed massively with the onslaught of the Corona Virus.
Businesses must now adapt to working remotely or from home while still maintaining great relationships with existing clients and selling to new prospects.
This brings a new raft of challenges and skills that need to be learned, practiced and then used with clients.
Frank Furness is an International Keynote Speaker who has presented in 69 Countries helping companies to increase productivity and sales.
In the past three months Frank has presented to companies globally to upskill staff and employees on how to work from home with his H-0-M-E Blueprint.
H – Habits
O – Optimising Online Opportunities
M – Mobile
E – Establishing Expertise
What you will learn:
- The H-O-M-E strategy
- Optimizing profiles to attract business
- Establishing Expertise
- The three cornerstones of the new selling blueprint
- Identifying and finding your target audience
- Using Advanced Google Boolean and LinkedIn search strategies
- Optimizing LinkedIn for Search Engine Optimization and attracting business
- How to connect and use Video squeeze pages
- A posting strategy that will get thousands of genuine views and comments from your target audience
- The power of video, essential equipment and software you can use
- How to create beautiful backdrops and look professional, even presenting from home
- Dressing for Success remotely
- Enthusiasm, eye contact and interactivity
- The Power of Zoom in sales
- How to get Video Testimonials
- How to create Video emails